Saturday 17 December 2011

Tutorial: Half, Full & Quarter Circle Skirt

I have always wanted to make circle skirts for my dresses... and I finally found a tutorial.
It looks easy! I'll be giving it a go very soon!!

Andrea Tung's Tutorials
Tutorial for FULL SKIRT
Tutorial for HALF CIRCLE SKIRT
**** UPDATE 29.10.2012: The above tutorials by Andrea Tung are no longer online :(

Hand By London Tutorial - found this tutorial on 19.10.2012.
Tutorial for FULL, HALF & QUARTER SKIRT

Updates: Below are photos of half and full circle skirts I have made following the instructions on Andrea Tung's tutorials. Click on the links to read the post & see more photos.

Butterick 5455 bodice with half circle skirt.

New Look 6723 bodice with full circle skirt.

Vogue 8511 bodice front with full circle skirt.

McCall's 5845 with full circle skirt.




Powered by Blogger.

© 2011-2014 Sew Me Love, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena